Chelsea have not won the Premier League since the 2016/2017 season, and the odds for Chelsea to win the Premier League in the 2020/2021 season are low. There are some interesting bets that Chelsea fans can take advantage of, especially if added into accumulator bets.
The Dual Forecast Bet
The dual forecast bet means betting on two teams to come either fist or second in the Premier League. Paddy Power are offering two interesting bets for Chelsea.
- Chelsea & Man City – For both teams to finish either first or second the odds are a 9/1. Based on City’s recent performance this is probably not the best bet.
- Chelsea & Liverpool – This is a good bet to place especially in an accumulator. The odds are 11/2 and there is a healthy chance with City performing so poorly.
Will Chelsea Finish in the Top Six?
This is a good bet to place, again maximising the opportunity by increasing the odds using an accumulator. The odds for multiple teams can make this an interesting bet.
- Arsenal – 13/10
- Everton – 1/1/10
- Leicester – 8/11
- Man Utd – 8/15
- Chelsea – 1/10
- Tottenham – 1/16
Top Goal Scorer and Winner Odds
Choosing the Premier League winner and top goal scorer isn’t an easy bet but there are some great odds for Chelsea fans thanks to Timo Werner.
- Timo Werner the top goal scorer and Liverpool win the league odds – 22/1
- Timo Werner the top goal scorer and Manchester City to win the league odds – 35/1
- Timo Werner the top goal scorer and Chelsea to win the league odds – 45/1
Top 4 Finish Odds
Betting on the top 4 is an old bet and one that was previously easier to gamble on. In recent seasons the top four have changed and predicting the result is harder. Chelsea are expected to be in the top four, but other teams have some interesting odds.
- Leicester – 3/1
- Man Utd – 15/8
- Tottenham – 4/9
- Chelsea – 4/9
- Man City – 1/10
- Liverpool 1/16
Premier League Top Scorer Odds
Predicting the Premier Leagues top goal scorer is a fun bet and in recent years a relatively easy one based on team line-ups. This season is proving interesting with Dominic Calver-Lewin finding great form and the expectations of Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy to be contenders. The Arrival of Timo Werner could upset the betting world if Chelsea keep their form.
- Timo Werner – 9/1
- Hueng-Min Son – 9/1
- Jamie Vardy – 6/1
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin – 11/2
- Mohammad Salah – 9/2
- Harry Kane – 7/2
There are a huge range of free bets to take advantage off for Chelsea fans, including new betting sites like Vbet, Marathon Bet and Freetips.com have a range of bonuses to take advantage of the odds above.