In just over an hour and a half, Chelsea will play Man City at Stamford Bridge.
Whilst we are too nervous and superstitious to predict the score we have some ideas of things that may happen not on the pitch, but in the commentary booth.
- The commentators will talk about rumours about the future of Eden Hazard, Antonio Conte and jack the ball boy (he’s going nowhere)
- A chant will be attempted about Aguero’s absence
- Commentators will compare Fabregas and David Silva
- Commentators will point out David Luiz’s error in midweek and try and erase his great form since returning
- N’Golo Kante will start and have a beast of a game that will barely be noticed